United Teabaggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Teabaggers

Welcome to United Teabaggers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScreamX2
The Shy Guy (Admin)
The Shy Guy (Admin)

The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build Empty
PostSubject: The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build   The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 am

Heya, I was just wanting to let you know that I entered a competition about a month ago in which I had to design a Custom Computer Case from scratch in Google Sketchup, the first part of the competition was to modify an already existing model, but in this case we had to start from scratch, bar the actual hardware and other components you would need to buy (Motherboard, Fans etc.) which you were allowed to download from http://scc.jezmckean.com/home.

My entry:

The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build The-Gr33n-Machine1
The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build 1-3
The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build 2-3
The MNPCTech Case Design Competition, part II: Scratch Build 6-1

The Voting:
Voters are allowed a maximum of 3 votes which may be changed at anytime, voting is achieved by joining a dedicated social groups which were created for the competition on the Bit-Tech forums

The Main Competition Thread
The Competition Voting Thread
The Gr33n Machine Social Group (My Entry)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1